Friday, October 31, 2008

Woah there! Recap One

Well hello November.... So unfortunately I am way behind in my updates so I'm just gonna recap the past few weeks by going through picture highlights...
Chester Beatty Museum - nice little museum of world religions and random collections. This is a view of the Dublin Castle courtyard from the roof of the museum.
James Joyce Museum. Honestly, not that great of a museum, but it was in a Martello tower which was pretty sweet and it was a gorgeous day.


Bus tour of Wicklow Mountains. Since all of my previous knowledge about Ireland came from the movie P.S. I love you I was really excited to see the Wicklow National Park. These pictures are from the Guinness estate, the sand by the lake was brought in to make the lake look like a pint of Guinness.

Another stop on the bus tour was Glendalough. Nothing too exciting, Glendalough means "two lakes," so there's one.

1 comment:

Little Bagel said...

Wow... just wow.... way to leave out the best visit of the whole damn semester from your post.

That hurts, Lil Hamilton.