Friday, October 31, 2008

BAGEL Recap One

Last week was Notre Dame's fall break and lucky, lucky me I got a visit from Bagel!!! Most definitely the highlight of the semester thus far, I only wish she got to stay longer :( Anyway, here's the first part of Bagel's visit. I tried to upload the pictures in backwards order so they would be in the correct order of events, but it didn't work and I'm a little too lazy to edit the html right now... So here it is a recap of the wonderful week of Bagel.

This photo was taken after our Jameson tour, the guy on the right is Bagel's new friend Pablo, who we met at Jameson and who decided to follow us around the rest of the evening.
Bagel was a taste-tester at Jameson! Here she is trying Jack Daniels - clearly an inferior whiskey.
She's my seestor, I love my seestor. Bagel + Jameson = party.
After Jameson we went to a fabulous place called the Queen of Tarts. Delicious, delicious tarts...

And of course we had to do the Guinness tour. The bar at the top of the factory overlooked Dublin, the view was better than the beer. Guinness = gross.
My Guinness with a shamrock top.
We found it! After getting off the bus we tried to go through at least 3 wrong gates before finally finding the right one.

Monday morning Bagel got to make the walk to school with us. I'm not actually sure this picture is from that morning, but I think it's too darn cute not to share with the world. This is my sister, she's pretty.
Monday night after a late class we went to O'Neills. O'Neills = lots and lots of delicious food. And that night it also equaled lots and lots of delicious alcohol, thanks Bagel! But seriously, check out all those glasses.
What Bagel didn't know is that it does not take a lot to get Matt drunk, and you can tell he's drunk because his eyes are open for a picture. But this is us happy thanks to a little drink I call Absolut mandrin and lemonade.Monday we went to Dublin Castle. I liked the castle well enough, Bagel wasn't as big of a fan... As we were leaving it did start to rain, boo, but there was a cool rainbow! Mean Bagel wouldn't let me take a picture of her with it though, so this is my angry picture.
This is us inside Dublin Castle. It's hard to tell but the picture behind us is of John Campbell Hamilton, the Earl of Aberdeen. Yay Hamiltons.
Thursday we headed to Bray to take in some sights. I know this one is also hard to tell, but it was REALLY windy that day.
Pretty Bagel on the rocks. We almost died climbing out on the rocks thanks to all the wind, but it was worth it.

If only I could control that damn hair. This is our attempt at a sister pic that does not involve my hair eating Bagel.

The rest of my week with Bagel to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though that picture of Megan with the whiskey really never gets old, nonetheless, you need a blog update leetle sister. Fill us in or I'll send you more money!